Royal Marines Fitness Manual
Improve your personal fitness the Marines way
Av Sean Lerwill
Written by Royal Marines Physical Training Staff, this is much more than a fitness manual. Royal Marines Fitness encompasses the entire ethos, commitment and approach required to reach the highest standards and provides all the instruction required for complete physical fitness.
The physical training that all Royal Marines recruits undergo is challenging and demanding, yet also structured and achievable. Here, for the first time, is an official manual to show you in detail how they succeed and how you can mirror all relevant aspects in your own fitness training.
Packed with facts and step-by-step instruction accompanied by hundreds of colour photographs, Royal Marines Fitness contains a wealth of guidance for anyone wanting to achieve a higher level of fitness, whether it's preparing for a marathon, losing weight or putting on muscle mass. This manual provides you with all the tools and information you need to put together a training programme specific to your own targets, and to adapt it as you surpass your expectations.
Innehåller bland annat:
- The Royal Marines - the training, ethos and lifestyle
- Physical fitness - including the seven components to follow
- Fitness psychology - training your mind to control your body
- Exercise physiology - understand how your body will respond to training
- Diet and nutrition - the facts and figures you need to know
- Fitness programme - the Royal Marines approach
- Warm up, cool down - the reasons, the importance and the ways
- Fitness training - all the methods, aerobic, anaerobic, circuits and weights
- The exercises - extensive, step-by-step instructions for all types of fitness training
Om författaren: After joining the Royal Marines, Sean Lerwill served in various Royal Marines Units around the country, as well as taking part in numerous exercises and Operations across the globe. He specialised in the Physical Training Branch of the Royal Marines at the earliest opportunity, and after joining the PT Branch gained numerous qualifications in the fitness, teaching and coaching industries. Having left the Royal Marines in Autumn 2009, Sean now co-owns a physical training company, Commando Conditioning, with another Ex-Royal Marines Physical Training Instructor.
Vill du köpa en reparationshandbok?
Bok NR: H4561